What Would You Do If You Were Laid Off From Your Job Someday?

Congratulations! For your completely very smooth career life without worrying about your company had a lay off or down size policy. You should never know how it felt if you were laid off.

Well, the certain are uncertain. How to make the uncertain, certain. I have never thought before that I would be the one of employees group being laid off. I have a wound of feeling from it and it's hard to forget, but I don't be too sensitive over it.
According to the law of labor, layoff, employers have certain obligations under the law for the severance pay to employees. I got the payment so. Nevertheless, with that such amount wasn't enough for me to spend until I could find a new job. 

It's too bad. I had to use credit card to withdraw some advance cash from automatic teller machine (ATM) with 3% fee charge and plus 28% interest charge of the loan calculate immediately upon withdrawal done. I had been in debt + the very high interest for a few years. Because, when I was laid off, I didn't have any saving money at all. My salary had been being spent month by month during working for my old job.

So, what to do if you're fired.

1) Control your mind.
  • Don't be sad for too long. 
  • Don't sink into despair. 
  • Try to relax and compose yourself. 
  • Think positive. There's a simple solution to your dilemma.
2) Instantly action.
  • Update your resume (CV : Curriculum Vitae).
  • Write a standard letter of application (cover letter). Use the persuade ending sentence such as " I am looking forward to hear from you very soon"
  • Re-write your resume and cover letter to relate to the position being applied for.
  • Apply job as much as you can by sending e-mail (Save time and money).
  • Post your resume onto free website job recruitment.
  • Don't forget to leave your e-mail and cell phone no. for future return contact from companies.
No, I don't think I will never be laid off.

People who have never been laid off seem unaware of the job. Don't know how suffer for feeling of lay off is. In the good time, life is very fantastic. However, in the bad times it really sucks!  How to prepare yourself for uncertain of certain. In your career you will undoubtedly be laid off or down sized and probably more than once. So don't make ends meet.
  • Save your money 30% out of your total income right away upon you are paid and do it every time whenever you have any money. (Salary, bonus, rental, etc.) 
  • Control your expense.
  • Think twice before swipe your credit and/or pick up your bank note out of your wallet.
  • Not buying things with installment payments if not necessary. Try to do pay straight away!
See more articles;
Would you like to see my another blogs?: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Increase My Blog/Website Organic Traffic Dramatically

Where To Watch Movie Online Instantly Free 30 Days@Amazon Prime Promotion!

Recommend Entire Free Blog Template for Implement to Google Blogger