Recommend Entire Free Blog Template for Implement to Google Blogger

How many blog do you have? What theme is your favourite the most?

I myself use free blogger from Google. I have started posting since few years ago. At the beginning, it is very difficult for me to perform it. HTML/CSS code was very far away to me indeed.

However, one day, I unintentionally saw the book about working online earn money with blog. After brought and read it over. The idea came out to me. Many people work on line via internet and get good money with the result. How about me? I, therefore, start sign up blogger and Amazon affiliate too. Yes, it is free of charge for applying to the both sites.
Learning and developing my blogs a bit by a bit, day by day with lack of true acknowledgements. I sometimes go to the right direction but sometimes not. I have ever posted some of contents that’s ban for around 25 blogs eventually. At that time I felt discourage to keep go on, stopped blogging for five months, and then came back again until at the present time.

Now, I spend lots of time to uncover what is it inside the black box of success by reading more the success and fault story, how to write blog lively, SEO, re-layout blog gadgets, HTML/CSS, etc.

Today, I have found the templates compatible to blogger. Totally, it is free. Just, to credit to the authorizer. He requests for embed link signature at the blog footer. It is very good template designed. There are many themes for select to use appropriate the blog talking about like theme for travel, digital, news, timeline, twitter, wallpaper, social network…

The “Templateism” provides theme feature and detail, how to customizing with easy way “drop down menu” online, live chat, question-answer, comment and discussion. These useful information will help you rescue from any stuck while using it.

Therefore, I have some blogs with the original theme from “Blogger” and some of the rest comes with the “Templateism”.

I thanks to “Google Blogger” and “Templateism” very very much for creating great invention for every one and for me too.

Michael Leng

See more articles;
Would you like to see my another blogs?:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Increase My Blog/Website Organic Traffic Dramatically

Where To Watch Movie Online Instantly Free 30 Days@Amazon Prime Promotion!