FREE Excel Template Control Your Expense Budget Download Online NOW!

How do you control your money expense?

Does anyone face the problem can’t control money expense? If the answer was “YES”. It does not strange at all. Why? Because You’re one many people who have the same kind of unsolved problem too. 

What does the reason supporting my opinion? The reason is why many one still in debt even they get lot of income every month. Including me, I have ever been in debt for almost of my life. When I were young, I started working in a few hundred $US. Time passed by, today my salary is in rank of many thousand dollar a month. 

Nevertheless, I never have any money for saving in a bank! They run out month by month.

Well, then one day, I went to the fresh market and saw the old woman begging for food and fresh vegetable from shop owners over there. Think to myself. If I myself didn’t have any money keeping for expense after retirement. What could I do ? How did I survive ? What my life be when I had no energy, weak, and my eyes is day or night blindness and so on. 

Start looking for information about how to control expense and save money. Found out the very good advice from one websites. It said saving 30% of income monthly and do it at the early of each month [Save 30% first before spending], do it now, no waiting and the key point-no withdraw. Do you think you can do that? I can't do that. Because, I have to pay of many bill during the month. Have to carry some money for any unexpected expense.
 
Finally, I can figure it out. The important rule is to know your money status and the near future as well. Surely, we have to pay more attention whenever we're going to pick your bank notes or credit cards apart your wallet.

Thus, how to know our money status. I have written the 'Money budget control' on an excel file. It composed with several sheets. Each sheet has been written with account transaction concept. It's very simple and easy to use. After using it for a few months, later on I can control my mind not spend much money without reasonable reason. Think twice before buying things. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Increase My Blog/Website Organic Traffic Dramatically

Where To Watch Movie Online Instantly Free 30 Days@Amazon Prime Promotion!

Recommend Entire Free Blog Template for Implement to Google Blogger